June 22 was my last day of my freshman year of high school! It has been a couple weeks since then, but I’ve been so busy I haven’t had time to write about it. Freshman year was AMAZING. I loved it and I wouldn’t change a thing about it. I’d like to share some of my accomplishments with you guys, but instead of writing a full blown essay, I’ll just list them out for you guys. So here you go:
- Took my first AP class and passed with an A.
- Scored a 3 on my AP exam (College Credit!)
- Set a bench press record.
- Lettered in Golf
- Got a letterman’s jacket
- Started on JV Basketball
- Took part in two Drama productions (Urinetown and Farce)
- Raised over $200 for prom as a Freshman Class Officer
- Student of the Month in April
- 4.0 GPA
- Applied and was selected to be a Sophmore Class Officer
- Participated in the AP with WE Program
- Put on 2 WENourish Cooking Classes.
- Spoke on stage at WEDay
- Attended WEDay
- Appeared on King 5 News
- Successfully passed Driver’s Ed and my state tests.
Thank you again to all of you who followed my journey through my Freshman year. It was an amazing experience and I can’t wait to see what next year will bring, with Choir, Golf, Drama, Basketball, and WENourish. Have a great summer everyone!